EDIT: I PUSHED THE DEADLINE BACK TO THE 24th! Now you’ll have more time to put your name down!
EDIT: Information about Ghost Stories is up! To read the about page, click here: http://jefffavorwritesthings.com/about-ghost-stories/
So, you’re here about a notebook?
This contest is to win one of two books containing the preproduction of Ghost Stories. You’ll own something that no one else ever will, and you’ll own a piece of my new found career. You’ll see drawings, charts, pieces of dialogue, and other curious pieces to the story written down as they were being formed. Before you sign up, though, I have to tell you some rules.
- This book is for private use only. I’ll be sending you a legally binding contract making sure that these stories won’t be published, sold, and/or rewritten anywhere else. This book is for You.
- To enter the contest all you have to do is comment on this page with your Full Name and a comment along the lines of “I’m in.”
- One entry per person. One Name = One Entry.
- Deadline for putting your name down is October 24th.
- Once all the names are in I’ll be writing them on post its, folding them, and throwing them into my Top Hat. After thirty seconds of mixing, I’ll pick one name. If it’s you, then you win!
I’ll post the winner on a stickied post that’ll stay stickied for three weeks. I recommend that you make a WordPress account so that I’ll be able to know that it’s the same person who commented on this page. It takes thirty seconds and will make this process a lot easier! If you don’t make a WordPress and someone else takes your prize it would suck, and I’d feel bad for you, but in the end I’ll be saying “Should’ve followed my advice about making the account.”
Good luck to everyone who enters! I hope you win your prize!